Join the Fun, Fast-Growing sport of Pedal Pulling!
This sport can compliment any town event, county fair, or church event. It combines family entertainment, sportsmanship and good clean fun. Kids ages 4 through 11 compete against kids from their own age group. The pull can be state sanctioned to qualify the top two in each age group to participate in the State Pedal Tractor Pull. From there, the top boys and the top two girls in each group can compete in the National Pedal Tractor Pull.
Want to Host a Pedal Tractor Pull?
Read about what you’ll need to host your very own Pedal Tractor Pull Event below. Keep in mind our schedule fills up very quickly, so contact us sooner rather than later!
- Pedal Tractors for each age group, along with the weight skids and weights.
- Trophies for the top three places in each age group.
- A portable loud speaker system so the audience can hear the name and pull distance of each child. (Plus their sponsor’s name.)
- A small sanction fee to qualify your event for state pull level competition. This includes voucher’s for the top two boys and top two girls to attend the state competition and posters to advertise your event.
- A paved or cement area to have the competition on. It should measure approximately 10′ x 50′ (also include an alternate indoor area in case of inclement weather.)
- Seating for spectators.
- 2-4 volunteers to help at the pedal pull. Volunteers will help reset tractors after each pull and hand out trophies/ribbons at the end of the event.
About Our Trophies
These are some of the sets of trophies we offer. Usually each pull has a different color and style of trophy so it is very important to come to each one of our pulls to collect a variety of trophies.